Sorella Apothecary Daily Greens Moisturizer
This ultra-light daily moisturizer hydrates without clogging pores and absorbs excess oil. Skin gets a daily dose of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, plus hydration and lightening from effective extracts and face-friendly anti-oxidants. Healed breakouts and an even skin tone result in a healthy and radiant glow.
2 fl. oz.
Out of stock
- Maintains moisture levels while reducing excess sebum
- Eliminates excess oil while adding essential nutrients, leaving matte, shine free finish
- Soothes irritates and inflamed acne lesions
- Leaves skin appearing more even
How to use:
- Apply liberally to cleansed and toned face and neck for repair and balance.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this powerful ingredient reduces inflammation and restores the skin’s natural barrier to harmful pollutants, making skin look and feel refreshed and revived
- Kale: This supergreen is a natural detoxifier, packed with omegas to boost skin’s hydration and combat sun damage.
- Cucumber: Not just for spa selfies, cucumber rejuvenates, firms and soothes the skin with essential nutrients while banishing puffiness.
- Vitamin C (BV-OSC): This type of vitamin C penetrates deeper into the skin and stays stable longer, ensuring you get a full dose of antioxidants to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting even skin tone.
- Gooseberry + Licorice: Skin-soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients even skin tone and heal post-breakout pigmentation spots.
- Evermat: Reduces the appearance of pores and controls oil – leaving skin matte, not flat.
- Phytic Acid: This skin lightener is naturally derived from plant seeds and works by blocking iron and copper during the formation of melanin.
- Spirulina: No surprise that the add-on to your green juice is also in your skincare. Increased formation of collagen means skin looks stronger, tighter, firmer, smoother. Just like your bum in those expensive yoga pants.
- Green tea: Get zen with a potent antioxidant that soothes skin and boasts anti-inflammatory and antibacterial powers.