Fur Stubble Cream
All over body moisturizer maintains smoothness. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, this 100% natural formula is ideal for daily use to prevent ingrowns, bumps, and razor burn. Used as an aftershave it softens prickly stubble and keeps skin smooth in areas where hair has been removed completely.
Size: 5 oz.
- What: A hair regrowth softening lotion.
- Where: Stubble Cream should be used anywhere and everywhere you need a little extra moisture, or anywhere you’re prone to razor burn and ingrowns.
- How: Spread Stubble Cream liberally on clean, towel-dried skin.
- When: We recommend using Stubble Cream after shaving, or between lasering or waxing sessions.
- Multi Fur-pose: Stubble Cream works as a powerfully fast-repairing and hydrating hand balm. Or, for a dewy highlight, dab a little onto the high points of your face for maximum glow.
- Olive Extracts: Oils that are packed with fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants soften stubble and naturally make hair appear finer as it grows back in.
- Tea Tree Oil: A powerful antimicrobial essential oil that eliminates excess sebum in the pores to prevent ingrowns and speeds up the skin’s healing process.
- Tapioca Starch: A moisturizer extracted from the cassava plant. This natural starch replaces the silicone found in most lotions and has a dry finish.
- Lavender Oil: An essential oil rich in antioxidants with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that soothe irritated skin and regulate sebum to promote healing and prevent scarring.