Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before due to this global crisis. Ultimate Hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused, safe manner in accordance with government guidelines is of our utmost importance.
Our New Protocol:
- Our front desk staff will warmly welcome you upon arrival from behind a safety screen.
- We have staggered our booking times. There will only be 3 persons checking-in at a time. Our priority to move freely about d’mai without worry.
- Once checked in, we will help you navigate to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room if you prefer to forgo the communal changing space altogether.
- All Service providers will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our sauna may be enjoyed by reservation. Complimentary with spa treatments for 15 minute intervals.
- Individually wrapped snacks will be available to guests in lieu of communal snacks.
- Most importantly we ask that you refrain from visiting d’mai if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness. We will be taking staff temperatures every morning to ensure our team is healthy for work, and will ask the same from our guests.
HOW TO SPA
- Breathe deeply…relax your mind and feel the calm…. Welcome to d’mai.
- Please keep all conversation to a whisper to help preserve our tranquil environment.
- We prefer cell phones be kept in your secure locker, however if you choose to stay connected while in our oasis, all cell phones must be muted. Please be mindful that many guests prefer to be unplugged while at d’mai. Please be not only quiet but discreet while using any electronic devices. Thank you.
- d’mai is designed solely for adults. Children are fondly thought of here but not seen. We are a 16+ wellness spa. We are grateful for your understanding.
- Your comfort matters to us. You may wish to wear your own undergarments or we can provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatments may be enjoyed without clothes. Choose what is most comfortable for you. Our professional therapists will always use draping techniques to respect your privacy.
- Please inform us of any pre-existing medical conditions and/or special needs.
- Although you will have a locker during your stay, we still ask that your valuables be left at home. d’mai is not responsible for lost jewelry or other personal effects.